Kosovo - An observation

Apr 23, 1999 06:46 AM
by M K Ramadoss

After looking at the shocking pictures of refugees -- young and old and
sick -- I was shocked when I read about the increased funding Clinton is
asking. Of the $6 billion, a pittance is going towards helping the
refugees. Most of it going for the guns and bombs. Now the congress wants
to increase the money spent on guns and bombs. What they preach and what
they do in DC does not jive with what is needed.

It is a pity that this is so, in 1999.

mkr