Re: Dzyan Esoteric School---Esoteric Instructions Issued on Whose Authority?

Mar 31, 1999 08:25 AM
by David Green

>From: "JRC" <jrc@texas.net>
>To: "Theosophy Study List" <theos-l@list.vnet.net>
>Subject: Re: Dzyan Esoteric School---Esoteric Instructions Issued on
Whose Authority?
>Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:37:49 -0600
>
>To what end do you question these things? I can certainly understand
well
>researched criticisms of current organizations - it is an essential
function
>that keeps leaderships honest and improves and refines organizations -
Why
>is "the essential question to ask" the authority of re-distribution?
Why is
>it essential? You seem intent on blasting people long dead, who cannot
>neither answer your "essential questions", nor defend themselves
against
>your charges.

What about the "current" organization---the United Lodge of
Theosophists?  Attitudes of living ULT associates on these same
subjects?  Many of the "old" & "dead" attitudes are still alive, well &
present in that organization & its associates, in their teaching
methods, selection of material & "attitudes" towards other theosophical
associations & publications.  Also in their Dzyan Esoteric Section of
today.

"Blasting people long dead".  Thumb through ULT's history "The
Theosophical Movement" 1951.  Volume is in print & this volume is full
of "blasting people long dead."  Blasting Mrs Tingley & hinting if not
more that she & small number of W Judge's most trusted colleagues
"faked" her successorship.  Blasting Mrs Besant & Mr Leadbeater.
Blasting Mr Hargrove.  If my criticisms bother you, why don't you also
protest ULT's continual sale of this volume?  Mr Dallas TenBroeck
constantly recommends this title.  Isn't he indirectly "blasting people
long dead" by recommending this volume?  Where are your comments on him?

David Green