Re: Supposed Denigration of Mr Robert Crosbie & other U.L.T. items

Mar 29, 1999 02:27 AM
by hesse600

Dear David Green,

> I'm even more puzzled & quite interested in the type of hysterical
> response many U.L.T. associates have to any questioning of the claims of
> Mr Crosbie & U.L.T.  Mr Richard Taylor's latest effusion on the subject
> & his harsh words directed towards me are the most recent example of
> this quite (IMO) paradoxical & even somewhat bizarre behavior.
>
> Examining U.L.T. publications, one finds considerable amount of
> historical material in which annoymous authors have harshly criticized &
> (some would say) have denigrated other Theosophical societies & their
> leaders.
As a member of the T.S.A. (A stands for Adyar not America)
I am a bit releaved that the Theosophical group that is
being critisized is not the T.S.A. for a change. Thank you
David!
I suppose all theosophical organisations have
characteristics that can be critisized.

Katinka Hesselink
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl