Internet

Mar 16, 1999 09:45 AM
by M K Ramadoss

WASHINGTON (AllPolitics, March 16) -- Saying
"I don't believe in business as usual, and I don't
believe in politics as usual," Steve Forbes kicked
                             off
his second run for the GOP presidential nomination
Tuesday in an address on the Internet.

"This is going to be a new, information-age                   campaign
about great ideas and enduring values," Forbes                   said.
The multimillionaire publisher also promised "a                   major
announcement" Tuesday during an afternoon State
house news conference on the first leg of a two-day
trip to New Hampshire.

"I am happy to announce the beginning of my
campaign for president of the United States of
America," Forbes told users visiting his Web
site.Forbes2000.com. "Today marks the beginning of
a national crusade to restore Ronald Reagan's                   vision
of hope and prosperity for all Americans.

"You and I are entering the information age, and
Washington politicians are stuck in the Stone Age."

What struck me in the above announcement today is the last sentence.
Can we say the same thing about Theosophical politicians?

...mkr