Re: teaching? morals? ethics?

Mar 14, 1999 02:34 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 02:33 PM 3/14/1999 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 3/12/99 5:53:14 AM Central Standard Time,
>hesse600@tem.nhl.nl writes:
>
><< k I misunderstand the nature of esotheric
> teaching. The ethical question comes up very legitimately,
> in my oppinion, when the question of speeding up evolution
> comes up. >>
>
>Okay.
>
><<The mahatma's choose to help people speed up
> their evolution if there was exactly that purity of motive
> that theosophists talk about at infinitum.  >>
>
>There is another form of same mistake.  Not even God can speed up
evolution of
>those who don't have purity of motive.  Purity of motive is what makes
speeded
>up evolution possible.  So, no moral decision there for mahatma to weigh.
>
>---

I do not know if you call it purity of motive or something else. Growth is
self driven. A gardner can water the plants, but the plants have to grow
and flower.

Any amount of any input or help from Mahatma's can help anyone unless they
are willing to open up their spiritual eyes and able to assimilate and
understand and act.

my 0.02

mkr