Re: teaching? morals? ethics?

Mar 12, 1999 04:00 AM
by hesse600

> There are advanced beings.  They just don't wear it on their lapel.
But they are not superior to common person but morally
equal because common person is advanced being in potential.
> Grigor

I do not agree with the last part of that. To put it
bluntly: I do think a person like Hitler hides his moral
potential so well that he is in a different leage from
someone like Mother Teresa.
I do agree that we are all potential Buddha's, but that
does not mean that we are so in practice. Since I think
occultism (the *white* type) starts in practice, I should
think that there is also where we would find the first
differences.
Differences in intelligence, clair-voyance and the like are
not (it seems to me) the most important differences between
the adept and the ordinary person.

Katinka
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl