FW: Theos-World Re: More thoughts about monads, etc

Mar 09, 1999 07:10 PM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Mar 9th 1998

Dallas:

This posting just came to me and I thought it would be of
interest to others who read our contributions.  I found it
scientifically and mathematically difficult to grasp, and yet it
does offer a point of view that ought to be taken advantage of.

It shows how close mathematical and scientific though is growing
to the propositions that HPB gave us in THE SECRET DOCTRINE

Best wishes,
Dallas