Re: theos-l digest: February 19, 1999 Why do we seem to repel others, PS...

Mar 05, 1999 03:24 AM
by hesse600

Hazarapet@aol.com wrote:

> I see I was not completely clear in last post because the original post was
> directed to Katrina.  My reflections were in no wise directed to Katrina.  I
> don't think she is the "teachy, preachy" one.

If, Katrina means me (Katinka) then, thanks, I was indeed a
bit puzzled if I was teachy and preachy. I do have that
tendency, I think, but I try to keep it down, exactly for
the reasons that Dallas and yourself have mentioned.

Katinka
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl