Re: theos-l digest: January 23, 1999

Feb 02, 1999 04:53 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 1/24/99 12:01:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, Kym writes:

<< I wish more people were watching the
 hearings - what the media and some politicians have many people (even those
 who support him) believing about what Clinton did is simply not true. >>

Agreed - I happened to be home sick for three days exactly during the
Judiciary Committee hearings in the House, and I watched the entire blessed
thing.  I wished that all Americans could have had that chance (to watch the
hearings, not to be sick!).  It became painfully obvious to me what was
*really* going on.  I was outraged and launched a letter-writing campaign.
BTW, check out the website "www.moveon.org" if anyone is interested in the
public campaign to "censure and move on."
Christine