Re: theos-l digest: January 16, 1999

Feb 01, 1999 05:47 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 1/17/99 12:01:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, theos-
l@list.vnet.net writes:

<< As
 I get older, I am finding that I have more "dead" friends than live ones. >>

I gotta tell ya, this one really woke me up.  Makes me wonder in general -
does that mean, for example, that dead white males could be relevant to the
present time, after all?  Wait - I'm getting a message from them - they say
they are communicating with the Republicans right this minute!
:)
(advance apologies to any Republicans in the audience)
Christine