Re: theos-l digest: January 16, 1999

Feb 01, 1999 05:33 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 1/17/99 12:01:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, theos-
l@list.vnet.net writes:

<< There have been times, in the past, while
 grieving, that I have awoken with the feeling that "something" happened -
 something that helped me, something that comforted me, something that told
 me all is well. >>

This happens to me in waking moments also.  I often think it is my father,
sending caring vibes from beyond.
Christine