RE: theos-l digest: January 30, 1999

Jan 31, 1999 06:26 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Jan 31st

Dear Kym:

Quack - quack !  Sorry not India (though I lived there 30 years
ago for 35 years) - I am now in California (where I was born).

As to my being funny in bird language - well I can't help that
impression, but, to me I am quite serious, and try to present an
augmented dimension of consideration based on what I have learned
from Theosophy.

I am aware that this will sound very strange, but only request a
sympathetic thought directed to the logic and environment that
theosophy looks at.

Dal

Sure the physical side of test-tube fertilization works, but not
invariably, or mechanically (one wonders what the reasons for
that are)  but then in humans the growing embryo is implanted in
a living womb and then subject to the Mother's assistance for all
the time till birth.  I can't hazard a guess as to the nature of
the Ego thus incarnating.  D.