Re: theos-l digest: January 28, 1999

Jan 28, 1999 11:37 PM
by kymsmith

Dallas wrote:

>The "cloning" is a physiological process and so far involves
>plants and animals, but has not been successful (that I have
>heard) in regard to humans.

Uh, pardon me, but TWINS are clones of each other!  The medical community
has acknowledged that the process of cloning in the lab is the same (minus
the uterus) as what occurs in the body of the mother of identical twins.

And, it would seem that BOTH twins have souls. . .so why in the world
wouldn't a clone have one?  Can a soul only enter a body if and only if the
body comes out of a vagina?

Cloning has been successful in humans - and I think the soul can enter a
body whether it came from a tube or a womb.

Kym