Puzzled

Jan 18, 1999 05:57 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

I realised, after responding to a recent posting, that Jerry had quoted
Rich - but I have not seen the original post from Rich on this list.

If there is, as I suspect, some cross-posting going on, but only in part, it
will be very confusing for newcomers and possibly other subscribers.

Perhaps John  could look into this, if he has time? John?

Alan
---------
Simply Occult ..........
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/