Re: Identical Monads

Jan 09, 1999 04:32 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Jerry Schueler <gschueler@netgsi.com> writes
>>Thank you kindly sir!  How do you test, or propose to test this?
>>Alan
>

>I have already done so, by comparing to Buddhist philosophy,
>Theosophical writings, mystical writings around the world and
>through the ages, and yes, by my own personal experience.

Dear Jerry,

This is another of those oddities which I have come across on a few
occasions.  I at one period asked of quite a large number of departed
souls (not monads) whether reincarnation was a fact or not.
Approximately half said yes, and half no!  Simple conclusion to that one
- just because you're dead, it doesn't mean you know everything :0).  I
wish some people could realize that the same is true when you're alive!

Which brings me to the point.  Having done (in my own way) the same
as yourself, it has seemed to me unequivocally the case that there is a
discrete difference between monads, even those who have never been
incarnate on our planet, and who may never be.  Curiouser and
curiouser, said Alice.

Alan
---------
Simply Occult ..........