Re: Paranoid Theosophists?

Jan 08, 1999 02:35 AM
by hesse600

Hi all,

Theosophy and psychology are so close together in my mind,
that I cannot see how an issue can be relevant to
psychology, without being relevant to theosophy.

Still, sex is a difficult issue, precisely because it is so
emotional and personal. It is far easier to talk about more
impersonal issue's. Perhaps that is why people get into
such strange sidepaths as black magic and such.

Black magic is only black magic if what one does and why
one does it is concerned with power. At least that is how I
understand it. In my personal opinion healthy sex is not
about power. Maybe I am just to innocent...

Katinka

NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl