Re: theos-l digest: December 05, 1998

Dec 05, 1998 11:39 PM
by Drpsionic

<< "We" don't have any more of a clue than
 anyone else, and if "we" can't even see the tremendous arrogance inherent in
 believing that what "we" happen to be interested in at the moment should be
 what everyone *else* thinks about also, then "we" probably aren't ready to
 even begin understanding a philosophy grounded in *selflessness*.
 Tee Hee, -JRC >>

Diogenes!  Get that lamp over here.

I think we've found the world's only honest Theosophist!

Chuck the Heretic