why do they want 20M$ ??

Dec 07, 1998 06:03 AM
by John E Mead

it is kinda of interesting that the TSA is more concerned about the safety of the 20 M$ than theosophy itself.

I have never understood why they let the pot get that big to begin with.
There are alot of good projects they could do.  However,  since they are
an Oligarchy,  I can understand their obsession.

Gee -- I just got an Annual Fund money-request from TSA.

Do they really think I would give them more money ??

john e. m.