Re: theos-l digest: December 06, 1998

Dec 07, 1998 09:43 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 12/7/98 12:01:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, mkr aka doss
writes:

<< Sure. Just read HPB saying dreaming helps developing clairvoyance.
 Fixing to go to sleep shortly and hoping to dream. When I see results will
 let everyone know. >>

I have noticed that whenever I consciously start paying attention to my
dreams, they release a lot more memorable and meaningful material.  It's
almost as though they're waiting for an opening or some permission - if you
pay attention to your dreams, they will respond.  It helps to keep a blank
journal by your bedside.  When you wake up, write down whatever pops into your
head, including any dreams you remember from the night before.  Pretty soon
(at least for me), the dreams become more vivid, memorable, and insightful.
Christine
To sleep, perchance to dream..........