Re: Round and round and round

Dec 22, 1998 07:49 PM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 12/22/98 6:21:37 PM Central Standard Time,
guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk writes:

<< Grigor Ananikian <hazarapet@aol.com> writes
 >> Looking for someone who knows about these things first hand and can be
 >> independently verified.
 >
 >First hand knowledge is not good enough.  Crazy person has first hand
 >knowledge of being crazy but that does not make them therapist or
 >authority.

 You seem to have missed Kym's qualification:

 "... and can be independently verified" - which means you have
 addressed a post she did not write.

Apparently not, since it was in the pasted quote.  Who independently verifies?
And i was not aware it was a Kym who said this, it seemed to be a MK something
or other.  I agreed with the post but felt it needed some correction.  Your
comment is irrelevant to the substance of what was posted.