Re: Corrections re Judge

Nov 02, 1998 01:52 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Dear Paul:

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Many of us do not have the
in depth
knowledge of the various happenings in the TS in the past and
feedback from
you is eye opening.

Would you like to share any further info you have seen or read in
relation
to the allegation regarding Olcotts "indiscretions". My regard
for him is
not going to change no matter what further info comes out because
he did
spend much of his prime of life for expanding Theosophy.

As regards what was actually said and was not said at the Krotona
conference, if only the players who are still alive care to be
active in
Internet discussion groups, any misstatement can be put to rest
instantly.
But that is not happening based on what we see and I do not see
any changes
in the near future unless some revolution takes place in TSA.

It is rather unfortunate that after HPB died, the Masters did not
care to
communicate as they did when she was alive. If she were to be
alive today
and the Masters were communicating, we would have had an instant
rebuttal/correction to set facts right.

mkr