Thought for the day

Nov 06, 1998 05:52 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is a quote I received from Inspire which send a quote is day. In these
days when the structured knowledge is what is generally taught, here seems
to be a definition of what Truth or reality is. True Theo-Sophia -- divine
wisdom?

"The eye doesn't reach it, language doesn't reach it, nor does thought
reach it at all; truly we know not nor can we say how one should teach it;
it is diferent from the known, it is beyond the unknown."

				Kena Upanishad