Re: theos-l digest: November 07, 1998

Nov 08, 1998 00:01 AM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 11/8/98 12:00:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, Frank writes:

<< Co-operation depends not on the
 similarity of
 opinions but on the common search for the truth. And friendly
 fights are a
 good way to it. >>

That's wonderful, Frank!  I agree totally.  That is the beauty of theosophy,
if only we all could see it.  And that is the beauty of any system of people
cooperating - such as democracy/freedom of speech.
Christine (Washington, DC - never been to Berlin)