Re: theos-l digest: November 11, 1998

Nov 11, 1998 09:33 PM
by kymsmith

Dallas wrote:

>As I surmise from what Kym posts there seems to be very little
>familiarity with Theosophical texts and expressions.

That's it, Dallas.  You've figured me out.  All my rantings and ravings at
you for being too arrogant and too frosty was really just me trying to
cover my ignorance of Theosophy.

Congratulations.  You and your followers (Frank, Eldon, Augoeides, and all
the other knowledgeable Theosophists) have passed the tests of compassion,
understanding, and inclusion.  I am sure the Masters are very proud.

Kym