Re: theos-l digest: November 16, 1998

Nov 20, 1998 05:23 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 11/17/98 12:01:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, theos-
l@list.vnet.net writes:

<< If only we recognize and keep in mind that we are all inquirers, and
 nothing more.  >>

Yes.  We are seekers on the Path, and we respect the other's journey even if
it differs from our own, and we learn from and teach each other, but no one
interpretation, person, or denomination has a monopoly on The Truth.  The
Divine Wisdom is bigger than all of them put together.
Christine