new theosophical mailing list / S.D. study class

Nov 20, 1998 11:30 AM
by Eldon B Tucker

There's a new theosophical mailing list that has
started up today. It's associated with Blavatsky.Net,
and is focusd on a study of THE SECRET DOCTRINE.
I've just been reading postings from a number of
people on the list, eager to get going. I'd recommend
it as a good place to check out. For more information,
go to:

    http://www.blavatsky.net

-- Eldon