Info Request

Nov 23, 1998 03:10 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Hi, I do not have much information on your question. However, I am
copying this to theos-l, ti-l, and theos-talk with a request that anyone
who has any information to provide you directly as I do not think you
are subscribed to any of these theosophical maillists.

If you need any further info, let me know.

mkr