Re: theos-l digest: November 23, 1998

Nov 24, 1998 07:37 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 11/24/98 12:01:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, theos-
l@list.vnet.net writes:

<< 1. How do you define the "you" that you claim exists?
 2. How do you define "universe" or "world" that you claim exists?
 3. How can there be any inter-relationship if only the One (Beness) exists?

Hmmmm, lessee....   I think, therefore I am.  Wait, haven't I heard that
somewhere before?
:)
Christine