Re: theos-l digest: November 28, 1998

Nov 28, 1998 11:35 PM
by kymsmith

Dallas responds to Jerry:

>DALLAS
>HARDLY - IF YOU WILL WIDEN YOUR HORIZONS THE LOGIC OUGHT TO BE
>CLEAR.
>IF YOU CAN ADVANCE YOUR LIMITATIONS, THEN WE CAN UNDERSTAND YOU
>AND WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE THE CONDITIONS YOU LOOK AT.  OBVIOUSLY
>OURS MAY BE DIFFERENT, BUT THEN, THOSE CAN BE ADJUSTED ONCE THAT
>YOURS BECOME CLEAR.

Dallas, is Jerry going blind? Why the capital letters?

Oh, by the way - a writing tip (suggested via a previous Eldon post):

A simple sentence like "Jerry, you are narrow-minded, illogical, limited in
scope, and unclear in thought; but I, Dallas the Great, am not." would have
summed up nicely what you wrote in way too many fluffy and phoney words.

However, you have managed to master HPB's style of writing. . .I'm
impressed.

Kym