Re: Dr. Bain displays skepticism concerning various SD quotations

Oct 19, 1998 04:49 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

D.Caldwell/M.Graye <blafoun@azstarnet.com> writes
>Yes, indeed.  Just
>hoping you are an equal opportunity skeptic!!

Indeed I am!  In all my work on Kabbalah (which you kindly mention) I
try to tell people not to believe a word I say, but to check it out for
themselves, which includes of course, checking out whether or not
checking it out is possible.

Claims and teachings of any sort if we cannot subject them to
independent verification.  I think this is one reason that Theosophy
International (plug) advocates the use of the scientific method.

Dr. Bain (Alan to my friends.  You always call me Dr. Bain.  Sinister,
huh?)

<GRIN>
---------
Simply Occult ..........