Re: THEOS-L digest 1622

Sep 02, 1998 12:24 PM
by Cybercmh

<<You're thinking of a carrot right?
>>>If not, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are warped
>>enough
>>>to think of something else. 98% of people will answer with carrot when
>>>given this exercise. Freaky, huh?>>

I thought of an eggplant.  I keep buying them and they rot in my fridge.  So
they are "sick."  When I kept thinking "six" over and over again, it sounded
like, "sick, sick, sick," and then when I saw the word "vegetable," I thought
"sick vegetable."  Voila:  eggplant!
The mind works in mysterious ways...
CMH