RE: VOICE OF THE SILENCE---The Theosophy Company edition

Sep 18, 1998 04:08 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 04:42 AM 9/18/1998 -0400, W. Dallas TenBroeck wrote:

>I can only say that our duty as students is to see that future
>students get trustworthy copies of the original texts.  I am glad
>that other publishers have brought out accurate copies.  It is
>good to know that those who publish Theosophical texts are
>attempting to place accurate copies in student's hands.

While I have been exposed to theosophy for several years, it is only
recently I have come to recognize the importance of accurate copies of the
original classics. But for the efforts of the various publishing entities
who have taken the trouble of providing such copies who knows we may all
have ended up with "abridged" "edited" editions, while there may a market
for such editions.

mkr