A first!

Sep 17, 1998 08:57 PM
by kymsmith

Christine wrote:

>[Kym] <<We have ALL lied - are we saying WE should
>never again be trusted?>>
>
>[Christine] Speak for yourself.

Hmmm.  Well, you're the FIRST person I have ever "met" who has implied they
have never lied.

How do you handle it when someone asks you if the dinner they made you was
good if it was bad, etc. . .?  Life would be very difficult and require
masterful diplomatic skills (to keep from hurting people's feelings
unnecessarily) for one to go barely a single day without telling something
that is not quite true.

If you have learned how to do that, my hat is off to you.

Kym