On Gurdijeff-Ouspensky

Sep 28, 1998 02:00 PM
by Estrella

Hi. Somewhere recently a person very wise that i know invited me to join
a Gurdijeff-Ouspensky school, and i wanted to know more information on
them. I know that they founded a school of taught, slightly based on
Theosophical principles and taughts. I want you to tell me if these guys
weren't just another wierd bunch of fanatics that rips off your
money/brain, as other fake pretended "mystical-occult"
swamis/teachers/illuminated guys/lunatics.
Also i would like a brief explanation of the principles taught by that
Gurdijeff-Ouspensky followers, wether is correct/fake.
I have heard a lot of them, also here, but i don't know with certain
which principles their doctrine is based off/ about off.
In the meanwhile, thanks.
Estrella