The same

Sep 28, 1998 01:35 PM
by Estrella

--------------9B6D2C6FDEB397F1D9F19567

> Go ahead and argue over pickles, onions, buns, and cheese - but, like,
> where is the beef?
>
> Kym

I think this discusion is something between the cheese and the sesame
seeds of the bun.Maybe some "beef" there....

Estrella

--------------9B6D2C6FDEB397F1D9F19567

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>Go ahead and argue over pickles, onions, buns, and cheese - but, like,
where is the beef?

Kym

</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>

<P><BR>I think this discusion is something between the cheese and the sesame
seeds of the bun.Maybe some "beef" there....
<P>Estrella
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------9B6D2C6FDEB397F1D9F19567--