Re: THEOS-L digest 1607

Aug 17, 1998 06:51 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

W. Dallas TenBroeck <dalval@nwc.net> writes
>August 17th 1998
>
>Dear Alan:
>
>I wonder if you no longer receive theos-talk ?

I signed off after my anguish was used as a "case" for study, insinuation
of bad motives, and totally insensitive treatment of the pain I was going
through.  I am still on theos-l and ti-l.  You will see some items headed
"Simply Occult" - these are also archived under the DIRECTORY link
on the website.

>  As far as I am concerned I
>am back on line with both the computer and my body fixed up again.  I was
>ill with pneumonia and the computer crashed twice.

You write like there was some connection :-).  Glad you are both well
again!

>How are you ?

So-so.  Send Big Bucks. :-)

Best wishes,

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk