Re: THEOS-L digest 1609

Aug 19, 1998 11:43 AM
by Cybercmh

<<An approach to our Queen might be kindly
received .....

Alan

Brought to you from
 West Cornwall, UK>>

Thanks for the chuckle, Alan from UK!  LOL!  Here in Washington DC, we say,
"Ours is the worst system - except for all the others."  If Clinton doesn't
get his pants back on, real soon and for good, we might just take you up on
your offer and give the Queen a ring.  (Although I daresay the future King may
well have the same problem??)  Maybe the Queen'll take us back if we tell her
that whole Revolutionary War thing was just a little mistake...
:)

Christine Hanson