Re: THEOS-L digest 1609

Aug 19, 1998 06:10 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Cybercmh@aol.com writes
>Maybe the Queen'll take us back if we tell her
>that whole Revolutionary War thing was just a little mistake...
>:)
>
>Christine Hanson

Dear Christine,

Glad you had LOL!  Add "In Territorial America" and it could be
LOLITA!

Alas, it is too late for me to put in a personal plug for rejoining the club.
Believe it or not (it's true) one of my cousins married one of the Queen's
equerries.  He is now "Sir John" and she is "Lady Richards."  We do
not have any contact - no surprise there.  They used to live in St. James'
palace until they got old and retired.

Comical, but has its parallels with the American dream - her mother (my
aunt) was, as a girl, a full-fledged, common-as-muck cockney from
London's East End.  Come to think of it, so was my own mother - and
hers.

Funny world.

Alan :0)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk