The Spiritual Tourist by Mick Brown

Aug 26, 1998 08:12 AM
by Graye/Caldwell

A new book is out, or an updated
edition, that may be of some interest to Theosophists.

The Spiritual Tourist by Mick Brown

I'm told this book has a long chapter that tries to make
sense of the complex Theosophical story.  "The atmosphere
of the book is completely different from that of Peter
Washington."

I'm also informed that Mick Brown quotes from my critique
K. PAUL JOHNSON'S HOUSE OF CARDS.  This will be interesting.
The book is available in September.  See Amazon.com at the
following URL:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1582340013/002-3067191-0518237

Daniel Caldwell