Re: Help

Jul 09, 1998 10:45 AM
by Eldon B Tucker

>We all saw Alan's msg for help. In the Aug 98 issue of Popular Photography,
>there are pictures of Cornwall showing the stunning beauty of the place. If
>anyone has the money and want to invest in real estate in a serene and
>beautiful place, Cornwall looks ideal. It may also help Alan.
>
>mkr

Perhaps you could get ACT involved? Apart from local (US) theosophical
politics, they could get involved in acquiring and setting up a
theosophical center there? Something independent, apart from any
established theosophical organization. It could house a number of
people and Alan could be caretaker for life.

-- Eldon