One more maillist

Jul 13, 1998 08:52 AM
by M K Ramadoss

>Date:         1998/07/09
>From:         "r" <rubenn@pd.jaring.my>
>Newsgroups:   soc.religion.christian

There is this mailing list, which serves to be a discussion centre.
1) English
2) moderated - Moderator at ruben@i.am
3) see http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/studycircle to join.

Sample of discussion includes Self-Realized, mono/poly/a/theism,
metaphysics, etc.
see Archives at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/8559/archives.html

For enthusiasts of religious theology, theosophy, philosophy, spirituality
and
comparative religion. Paranormal and other out-of-the-earth matters related
spirituality, saints, sages, holy scriptures, Gita also interests me.
The Sai Babas's teaching also has influence over me. Astrology also. Also
for prayers, meditation, yoga and anything else The focus is on
COMPARATIVE RELIGION and universal non-sectarian HINDUISM.
Discussion also on other religions. Anybody interested in any said above
are
most welcomed to join. In fact, I prefer people interested and knowledgable
in the above and anything relevant according to their beliefs/views to
express
their views and have fruitful discussions which would be enlightening and
intellectual. Could also discuss Science and its relationship to God, as
well as
atheism and anything opposite but logical against God. religion - spiritual
-
hindu - Baba - etc.
--
Warmest regards,