THANK YOU

Jul 28, 1998 06:50 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Dear Friends,

Following my comparitively recent "Plea for Help" I must express my
deep gratitude to all those of you who responded.  Not everyone was in
a position to send financial help, but the same thanks goes to those who
responded but were only able to send good wishes, kind thoughts and
expressions, and other esoteric equivalents!

In all to date, we have receive approximately 1,000 UK pounds (some
of which is in US currency, which means a precise figure is not possible
unless I exchange it)  and there are one or two contributions still to
come.

Although this is a long way short of what is needed, the spirit of
theosophy was well served by the generosity of spirit shown by those
who did *not* see my plight as an exercise in intellectual discussion,.

What has been achieved however is the ability to out aside nearly
enough funds for a move to another location when the need arises,
unless a means of solving the larger financial problem appears!  As we
are both disabled, we would have to pay for a packing service, which is
why the amount needed will be higher than otherwise might be
expected.

You have been magificent - so thank you once again.  As the saying
goes, "A friend in need in a friend indeed," and I have found a number
of new friends, which in its own way is far more precious than any other
gift.

My peace and blessing to you all.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk