Website and SD on Disks

Jun 10, 1998 09:56 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Here is a msg I Rudy has posted on theos-talk. On visiting the site, I
found SD on disks is available. See message below.
>From: Rodolfo Don <rdon@garlic.com>
I just want to let you all know that there is a new web site put together
by the Philippines Theosophical Society.  Its URL is:

http://www.sequel.net/peace/tspweb.htm

Rudy
Excerpted by MKR from the Website:

The entire Secret Doctrine is now available in diskettes. The first
release was made by the Theosophical Publishing House, Manila, and is
available to lodges and individuals who are interested.

The original pagination of the SD, the original 1888 edition is used.

Information may be obtained by writing to: TPH Manila, 1 Iba St. Quezon
City, or sending an email to tspeace@mnl.sequel.net