"GET-TOGETHER" OF Sstudents ofTheosophy == Brookings, Oregon 7, 8, 9 August 1998

Jun 16, 1998 03:41 PM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

    Meeting Announcement                All are Welcome

            ==============================

        BROOKINGS STUDY GROUP  [ U. L. T. ]

            16209 W. Hoeffeldt  #  C,
            Brookings, Oregon, 97415

            Phone:  541-469-1825
                         707-487-3063
    [ Leave your name and phone number for a return
            call on our "machine" if we do not pick up. ]

Invites all students of Theosophy to a gathering on

        August 7, 8, and 9th 1998

meetings to be held in Brookings and Smith River (near-by)

 Location:
    border of California and Oregon on Pacific coast.

on

Friday Aug 7th  7.30 pm to 9.30 pm, at the
Conference Room,
BROOKINGS BEACHFRONT INN

Subject

"The Three Objects of the Theosophical Movement
    set forth by Mme. Blavatsky in "Key to Theosophy"

    Format:  Panel discussion
    All invited to participate

Friday Aug. 7th  4.00  (prior to meeting) a pot-luck buffet at

14390 Ocean View Drive,  Smith River, Ca.,

and

Saturday Aug 8th   Brunch at  same address
        (time to be given later)

to be followd by an informal discussion and exchange of ideas
on Theosophical topics -- with special emphasis on

        Present and Future Work for Theosophy.

All are Welcome
            Brookings Theosophy Study Group

Information about reservations available.

Reservations ought to be made early.  Many hotels
and inns locally.

R V accommodation at Harris Beach State Park
    Phone:  1-800-452-5687

 Dallas TenBroeck