lest we forget

Apr 30, 1998 02:43 PM
by Drpsionic

As the fundies are preparing for the National Day of Prayer next week and
guess which organization is probably going to be top on their list to get rid
of, I thought it would be nice if took some time to remember just whose side
we are on.

Chuck the Heretic

OK, we all know that 666 is the Number of the Beast.

But did you know that:

$665.95        - Retail price of the Beast
$699.25        - Price of the Beast plus 5% sales tax
$769.95        - Price of the Beast with all accessories and
                 replacement soul
$656.66        - Walmart price of the Beast
6, uh... what
was that number
again?         - Number of the Blonde Beast
00666          - Zip code of the Beast
1-900-666-0666 - Live Beasts!  One-on-one pacts!  Call Now!
                 Only $6.66/minute.  Over 18 only please.
Route 666      - Highway of the Beast
666 F          - Oven temperature for roast Beast
666k           - Retirement plan of the Beast
6.66 %         - 5 year CD interest rate at First Beast National
                 Bank, $666 minimum deposit.
i66686         - CPU of the Beast
666i           - BMW of the Beast
DSM-666        - Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the Beast
668            - Next-door neighbor of the Beast