Dugpas online

May 17, 1998 07:25 AM
by K. Zaitzev

     Hello!

th> The dugpas have been striking my computer system all of this week!

Dr. A.M.Bain <guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> har har har! Tee hEE! Devislish smirking .....
> The Dugpas {Momma Dugpa, Pappa Dugpa and all the little dugpas)

  Here in Fidonet there's not rare case when someone's system is shut
down such way. Especially in magic related newsgroups SU.MAGIC & RU.MAGIC.
The specially charged messages are using. A friend of mine got a heart
attack after receiving such a message. But this case is extraordinary.
  With best regards, Kay Ziatz, tamporary moderator of SU.MAGIC ;)