Theosophy

May 20, 1998 12:53 PM
by Kim Raymoure

Hi all!  I've just joined this list and hope to learn a lot.

I am very unfamiliar with Theosophy and have it presently included in a
list I'm compiling of world religion's.  Is this appropriate?  Included on
that list are agnosticism, atheism, and buddhism to name a few that do not
necessarily worship a specific deity.  Does Theosophy have a set religious
structure or is it merely the philosophy involved with theology.

Help! Help! I'm in the dark!
Kim
http://eagle.cc.ukans.edu/~kym/theology.html
"Let us examine the road