THEOSOPHY WORLD on the web

May 21, 1998 09:06 AM
by Eldon B Tucker

A draft version of THEOSOPHY WORLD in web-page format is available
for online review and comment. It can be found at:

    http://theos-world.com/archives/issues.html"

Any errors or mistakes noticed, suggestions for enhancement, etc.
are welcome. (Write to editor@theosophy.com.)

One page gives all authors, and contact information (email and web
page) if available and ok to release. If you are an author and
your information is missing, let me know and I'll add it. If you
have email and/or web information provided, and don't want it