Re: Theosophical Use of the Internet

Apr 01, 1998 09:32 PM
by M K Ramadoss

The most important issue, IMHO, is the top level "vision" of how
Internet/e-mail/maillist/newsgroups is going to be used will determine the
success and not the technical expertise. Will have to wait and see. If past
is any indication, I take a dim view of the success. I may be wrong. Let us
see.

mkr