Re: Theos-World ACT Newsletter

Apr 01, 1998 06:37 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

M K Ramadoss wrote:

> MKR: This is issue is a very serious matter. It goes to the heart of the
> integrity of election process. Even a linger doubt can do serious harm to
> any organization. So any price is worth paying.

    IRONIC MODE ON

    OK, then I'll do it. It will cost $1,000,000.

    IRONIC MODE OFF

> country. So the cost issue should not be a deterrent or an excuse for not
> implementing it.

    Perhaps the members of ACT can even suggest a firm to do the audit, with an
estimated price. That's all I really suggested.

> Also if there is a member of TSA whose firm is willing to do it pro bono,
> then cost would be a non-issue.

    I think if a TSA member does it, then it doesn't count as an audit. The idea
is to have a disinterested party do the ballot counting.

    Bart Lidofsky